Since I’ve encountered some sort of writer’s block — here’s some quality links that I highly recommend you check out:
- Warby Parker – Just like TOMS except with prescription glasses..
- Brad Lomenick — This guy heads up the Catalyst conference in Atlanta. This site is loaded with solid posts, links, & intriguing vimeo interviews.
- Tony Hsieh – Owner of Zappos (a phenomenal online-based company that ensures customer service at the highest level) — I’ve been a fan of Zappos and this guy for awhile now. His book, Delivering Happiness, is a top 3 on my reading list.
- Pete Wilson – One of my favorite speakers/preachers/bloggers out of Nashville, TN. His book, Plan B, is on the reading list as well. Check out his podcasts too — they are unbelievable.
- Perry Noble & Seth Godin are always fixed sources of inspiration.
- Trend Watching — This is just too cool NOT to click. Don’t miss out on this.
- 9 Things you should know before your 30 — Really enjoyed this, thank you Lindsey Clift for Tweeting this link out..
- Our Marriage Project — Fresh Marriage. Fresh Ideas/Thoughts. Updated daily. 10/10 ..
In music world, you need to check these albums out — if you know me and music, we go like Kevin Durant & the Thunder..
- Bon Iver – Mellow, yet melodically hits the spot.
- The Album Leaf – Instrumental goodness. Think chill Explosions in the Sky.
- Matt Wertz – Link to his new EP which is unbelievable.
- Phil Wickham – Linked to one of the most amazing songs in christian music history.
- The Civil Wars – Great duo w/ Joy Williams and John Paul White. Acoustic/Vocal duo..
Check out this stuff. Be a sponge and absorb as much information/inspiration/musical goodness as you can!
What are some of your favorite inspirational blogs/links/causes? Favorite musicians?